Sweet Georgia Sausage Chowder
- 1 Can VANEE COUNTRY STYLE SAUSAGE GRAVY
- 48 Ounces Cream-Style Corn, canned
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 Cups Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups Yellow Onions, diced
Add vegetable oil, red onions and red peppers to a large pot. Saute 6 minutes (do not brown onions). Add VANEE COUNTRY STYLE SAUSAGE GRAVY and mix well. Add milk and corn. Mix thoroughly and heat to 170 degrees. Suggestion: Garnish with diced green onions and serve with cheesy biscuits or cornbread.
- Category: Soups
- Serving Size: 8 oz.
- Servings: 25